Over 9,000 Kiwis experience a stroke each year – that’s one every hour!
Become a Stroke Champion at the Auckland Marathon on 1st November 2020 to help us #fightstroke and raise funds to support our 29 Community Stroke Advisors across the country who provided over 5,500 stroke survivors and their family/whānau and carers with critical support in the last year.
To become a Charity Superstar, let us know at the bottom of the page how much you intend to raise for us.
As one of our Stroke Champions, you’ll receive:
• a FREE Auckland Marathon entry
• an awesome Stroke Champion t-shirt
• a Charity Superstar medal
• free bus or ferry transport to the start line
• a finishers photo
• any support you need from us along the way
• post-race hospitality to mingle and meet other supporters
• a massive THANK YOU from the team at the Stroke Foundation!
Complete the application form below and we will be in touch with you. For any questions, email email@example.com or visit stroke.org.nz.